Turbo Ball Vibrator
- Used for flame proof / explosive areas & for under water duty.
- Works with industrial quality of compressed air and in dirty industrial conditions. Truly a fit and forget equipment.
- Find application in flow promotion, screening, compacting.
- Noise level of 80 db. Low starting pressures.
- Highest centrifugal force to self mass.
- Centrifugal force generated by whirling of spherical mass at high speed on a through toughened and super finished track using compressed air.
- Available in various sizes.
Silent Turbine Vibrators
- Can be used where ever ball vibrators are used. Available in various size.
- Provides a stable vibration akin to an electric motor
- Low starting pressures not affected by orientation of vibrator
- Requires clean compressed air
- Virtually noise less (less than 65 db), can be used in laboratory environment also
- Improved version of the ball vibrators, works by the rotation of an unbalanced mass on a shaft, using compressed air